Laptop user 1

So, after quite a bit of fiddling with code, I’ve managed to implement the code that lets me use jQuery to move WebParts around.

There were two different hurdles I had to overcome to get this done.  The first was a weird behavior I found with MasterPages within my project, and the second was the fact that I didn’t know where this code was supposed to come back to on the server.

Continue reading

Laptop user 1

My current task at work has me creating a series of pie charts that we can turn around and use as a dashboard to show the current KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to our customers.  Naturally, since we are using the ASP.NET framework for the UI portion, when I think of dashboards with multiple, configurable user controls, I think WebParts.

Continue reading